As a universal exchange operator and trusted third party, the La Poste Group relies on its digital BtoB subsidiary Docapost and on its platform dedicated to the Internet of Things (IoT) - La Poste's digital hub - to speed up the transition from the Internet of Things to the Internet of Services.
The IoT, an opportunity so long as services are considered...
It is a known fact, the digital transformation within our society and companies is underway, and the IoT is perceived as a major accelerator. Every second, 80 new objects are connected to the Internet (Oliver Wyman study, 2015).
Connected objects are accessible at a lower cost and are no doubt the future.
The challenge for companies and administrations lies in their ability to rely on these objects to develop services.
You are probably wondering how the IoT can integrate your digital strategy...
- How will it affect your business?
- What are the benefits? Will customer relations be enhanced? Will it enrich your offers and help them stand out? Will service quality or operational efficiency be improved?
- What business model is required for good added value? What technologies are required?
- What speed is required to quickly access the market and seize opportunities?
- How much agility is required?
- Is data confidentiality and user privacy respected (customers, employees, citizens, etc.)?
...with La Poste's digital hub, you can easily switch from the Internet of Things to the Internet of Services: develop your customised connected service offer for customers, optimise your operational processes, combine digital and human services, test new economic models and make the most of interoperability.